Who is it for?
A practical, interactive workshop, suitable for team leaders, managers and supervisors to build a team who enjoy coming to work and bounce back in challenging situations.
What will I learn?
- Understand what resilience means
- Recognise when you are resilient
- Understand when your team members are resilient
- Understand what triggers stress
- Change your team’s thoughts to be more resilient
- Use strategies to deal with stress in your team
- Work to your team’s strengths
- Think, say and do positivity in your team
- Lead by example by acting with a growth mindset
- Encourage a growth mindset with your team
- Build your team resilience development plan
- What is resilience?
- My resilience
- Your team’s resilience
- Understanding stress
- Your team’s stress audit
- Stress triggers and how to avoid them
- Strategies to deal with stress
- Change and uncertainty
- Beliefs, perceptions and stress
- Your team’s strengths
- The growth mindset
- Team resilience development plan