Who is it for?
A Savvy Conversations® Workshop is most suitable for:
- Team members
- Front line staff
- Customer-facing roles
Anyone looking to refresh their workplace communication skills and learn practical tools and techniques to be more effective will benefit from this workshop.
What will I learn at a Savvy Conversations Workshop?
Workshops are 3.5 hours in duration and highly practical, based on real examples from your own experiences. Workshops are usually limited to 12 people in order to maximise your opportunities to learn through discussion, practical exercises and self-reflection.
Workshop delegates will receive a free copy of Sarah Harvey’s book “Savvy Conversations: A practical framework for effective workplace relationships” published on 8 January 2020 (Cover Price: £16.99)
At a Savvy Conversations® Workshop, you’ll learn about and work with the CREDS Conversational Model™ to help you understand where you could adapt your approach to important conversations enabling you to get better results and maintain more positive relationships.
- Do you want to feel more confident about how to have the right conversations with people in the right way?
- Do your own or others emotions sometimes get in the way of having positive discussions?
- Do you have to deal with difficult customers?
The CREDS part of the STREETCREDS® Framework demonstrates how you can make sure each and every conversation is the best it can be. It addresses how to actually have any conversation by answering the following questions:
- How can you fine-tune your approach to ensure every conversation goes brilliantly?
- How can you make sure you always have the right conversation, in the right way, at the right time?
By the end of the workshop you will have explored what is working well for you as well as where your approach to difficult conversations and people may be working against you. Using the CREDS Conversational Model™ you will learn how to adapt your approach in any given situation so that you can have effective conversations with just about anyone, about anything.