Who is it for?
A Savvy Conversations® Masterclass is a full-day programme most suitable for:
- Leadership Teams
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
- Heads of Department
- Small Business Owners or Directors
- HR professionals
What will I learn at a Savvy Conversations® Masterclass?
Masterclasses are usually limited to 12 people in order to maximise your opportunities to learn through discussion, debate, and reflecting on the actual situations you need to deal with in your role and within the context of your organisation.
During the Masterclass you will learn the Savvy Conversations® concept, explore the six crucial conditions that create a positive conversational culture, and you will take away highly practical tools and techniques which you can implement immediately.
Masterclass delegates will receive a free copy of Sarah Harvey’s book “Savvy Conversations: A practical framework for effective workplace relationships” published on 8 January 2020 (Cover Price: £16.99)
You will find out how the STREETCREDS® Framework can help you get better results at work and at home, simply by having different conversations with people.
The STREET element of the STREETCREDS® Framework focuses on the importance of creating the right conversational culture to allow savvy conversations to take place. In other words, what should every organisation strive for to provide a positive conversational culture for all? It addresses the following questions:
- What conditions do you need to create in order for Savvy Conversations® to happen?
- What psychological theories, models and research may help you understand what you need to do to create the right conversational culture?
- What can you do to create and maintain the right conditions for a Savvy Conversations® culture?
The CREDS element of the framework demonstrates how you can ensure each and every conversation you have is the best it can be. It addresses how to actually have any conversation by answering the following questions:
- How can you practically apply what you know to your own conversations?
- How can you fine-tune your approach to ensure every conversation goes brilliantly?
- How can you make sure you always have the right conversation, in the right way, at the right time?
The Savvy Conversations® Framework clearly and practically shows you how to adapt your approach in any given situation so that you can have effective conversations with just about anyone, about anything.