Who is it for?
Suitable for anybody with little or no knowledge of mental health, this session is designed to raise awareness and get individuals thinking about their own mental health.
What will I learn?
- To raise awareness of common mental health conditions (stress, anxiety and depression) and how to recognise signs in others.
- Know how to start a conversation about mental health.
- Be conscious of your own mental health and learn some strategies to support positive mental health.
- Know how to get support for your own mental health – we can link this to your organisation’s policies, EAP and other support services, etc.
- What is mental health?
- Common mental health conditions – symptoms and treatment.
- How to tell if someone needs support.
- Top tips for mental health conversations.
- Looking after your own mental health – stress container exercise, five ways to wellbeing.
Our non-certificated courses can be tailored specifically to your organisation’s policies and support options.
These sessions can be developed to include specific wellbeing messages you would like to convey.