Who is it for?
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, HR. For those who have responsibility for managing people in the workplace.
What will I learn?
- To be aware of common mental health conditions (stress, anxiety and depression) and how to recognise them.
- Understand the responsibilities and legal frameworks of managing mental health in the workplace.
- Be aware of the range of options to support an individual with mental ill health.
- Feel confident in having conversations about mental health (skills practice based on case study).
- Where to go for further support and resources.
- What is mental health and why is it important in the workplace?
- Common mental health conditions (stress, anxiety and depression).
- The legal framework.
- Supporting presence, managing attendance – can link to organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Communicating sensitively – conversations about mental health (skills practice/case study). Case studies can be bespoke for your organisation if required.
- Support and resources – can link to organisation’s policies, EAP and other support services, etc.
Our non certificated courses can be tailored specifically to your organisation’s policies and support options.
These sessions can be developed to include specific wellbeing messages you would like to convey.