Who is it for?
This 2 day introductory mediation training course is ideal for HR practitioners and line managers, helping them to facilitate workplace conversations that resolve issues as quickly and painlessly as possible.
What will you learn/takeaway?
- What is conflict
- What mediation is and when to use it
- When to use internal mediation vs external mediation (risks and benefits of both)
- The mediation process
- Key skills practice for mediation
- Mediation ethics and dilemmas for internal mediators
- Develop your own internal mediation toolkit
The 2 day course (09.30 start, 16.30 finish) is taught through a mix of group activities, presentation, discussions and skills practice.
Minimum 6, maximum 12 per course