COVID-19 is a new disease and we are learning much about the after-effects on individuals. Working in partnership with Beverly Coghlan and Dr Elizabeth Barley of ACTWorks Ltd, The Thrive Team are delighted to bring you this webinar (Zoom) to enable a better understanding of the impact of the illness and support a return to work.
Who is it for?
This FREE 90 minute webinar is for HR professionals, occupational health professionals and line managers to help them understand the physical and psychological impact this illness has on individuals and the consequent adjustments that may need to be made in the workplace.
What will I gain from attending this Webinar?
• A recap on the physical nature of the disease and residual symptoms after infection has passed
• Awareness of the physical nature of ICU (intensive care unit) treatment and residual physical and psychological effects after discharge
• Ability to identify who needs help and what help might be needed
• An understanding of how to manage the psychological needs of those employees who have not yet had COVID-19
• Know where to refer employees for external evidence-based help.
There will be time for a Q & A session.
By registering for this webinar you agree to it being recorded. Register HERE